If you’re a developer, make sure you enter our AppNite Live Demo Contest — submissions are due by *midnight Saturday 3/1* (that’s tonight!). Two lucky winners will receive MacBook Air notebooks for the best app demos.
- The Future of Social Networks – Charlene Li, Forrester Research
- MySpace Platform Overview – Amit Kapur, MySpace
- Facebook Platform Overview – Ben Ling, Facebook
- Ten Million in Ten Weeks – BJ Fogg, Stanford University
- Facebook Business Marketing 101 – Rodney Rumford, FaceReviews.com
- Giving Good Poke – Beth Kanter, Beth’s Blog
- Yahoo!’s MyBlogLog API – Ian Kennedy, Yahoo / MyBlogLog
- Social Networks & the NEED for FEEDS – panel
- Bring Your Own Platform (BYOP) – panel
- Widget Strategies & Social Platforms – panel
- Privacy Management & Data Portability – panel
- DiSo: Distributed Social Networking – Chris Messina, Citizen Agency
In addition to the conference sessions above, in the evening we’ll have the AppNite contest, the O’Reilly Radar keynote from Tim, and then Ignite ETech organized by Brady Forrest, the program chair for ETech, being held concurrently with GSP.
See you in San Diego!