Emil Eifrem @emileifrem is the Founder of Neo4j and CEO of Neo Technology. He is also one of the authors of Graph Databases. Recently, I had the opportunity to sit down with Emil and we talked about the current and future opportunities for graph databases.
Key highlights include:
- Emil explains graph databases. [Discussed at 0:29]
- Facebook Graph Search is a well-known example of a graph database. [Discussed at 3:28]
- But really, graph databases can be used much more than social search. [Discussed at 4:50]
- Neo4j is the original graph database. [Discussed at 5:25]
- Graph databases “shape” data. [Discussed at 6:20]
You can view the full interview here: