We’re putting together a series of short videos that explores the trend of full-stack development from the point of view of people who consider themselves to be full-stack developers—as well as those who’d like to be.
This means your insightful perspective on full-stack development could be seen by new developers and industry experts alike.
Want to participate? Here’s what you need to do:
Submissions are due by the end of the day on Monday, July 14.
- Make sure you’re in a quiet and well-lit room. Your video submission doesn’t need to be elaborate, but we do need to see and hear you.
- Turn on your phone, webcam, or video camera. If you’re using your phone, put it in landscape mode.
- Look directly at the camera and answer this question: How did you become (or start aspiring to become) a full-stack developer? Why?
- Save your video and post it to YouTube. Set the privacy settings on your video to “unlisted.” (Learn more about YouTube’s privacy settings here.)
- Insert the YouTube URL and other details in this form.
- Read the terms and conditions. If you’re okay with them, click the checkbox on the form.
- Submit your information.
That’s all it takes. We’ll take a look at your submission and see if it’s a good fit for this series.
Whether we use your video or not, thanks in advance for participating!
Remember: Please get your submissions in by the end of the day on Monday, July 14.