- brick — uncompressed versions of popular web fonts. The difference between compressed and uncompressed is noticeable.
- micio.js — clever hack to communicate between Arduino and mobile phones via the microphone jack.
- Exponentially Weighted Moving Averages for Go — Go implementation of algorithm useful for dealing with streams of data.
ENTRIES TAGGED "golang"
PHP++, Planning, BitCoin, and Concurrency
- Hack — PHP with types, generics, collections, lambdas. From Facebook.
- Solve Hard Things Early — Build great habits around communication and decision-making when everyone still knows each other well.
- Marginally Useful (Paul Ford) — The last two decades have suggested a post-scarcity economy, where infinite copies of attractive digital things have a price approaching $0. Maybe that was merely a passing moment that we will look back upon with wonder once limited coins enforce scarcity—once the owner of a piece of digital art can look upon it with satisfaction and know with total, cryptographic certainty that because he paid for it, it belongs to him and no one else.
- Go Pipelines and Cancellation — Go’s fascinating me, as an example of a language designed for concurrency and syntactic familiarity.