ENTRIES TAGGED "TPPA"
Slippy History, TPP Comic, SynBio Barriers, and 3D City Viz
- 1746 Slippy Map of London — very nice use of Google Maps to recontextualise historic maps. (via USvTh3m)
- TPP Comic — the comic explaining TPP that you’ve been waiting for. (via BoingBoing)
- Synthetic Biology Investor’s Lament — some hypotheses about why synbio is so slow to fire.
- vizcities — open source 3D (OpenGL) city and data visualisation platform, using open data.
IP Woe, Deep Learning Intro, Rapid Prototyping Bots, 3D Display
- TPPA Trades Away Internet Freedoms (EFF) — commentary on the wikileaked text of the trade agreement.
- Deep Learning 101 — introduction to the machine learning trend of choice.
- Large Scale Rapid Prototyping Robots — an informal list of large rapid prototyping systems [...] including: big 3-axis systems that print plastic, sand, or cement; large robot arms with extruders and milling bits; and large industrial arms for bending metal and assembling modular structures.
- Dynamic Shape Display (MIT) — a Dynamic Shape Display that can render 3D content physically, so users can interact with digital information in a tangible way. inFORM can also interact with the physical world around it, for example moving objects on the table’s surface. (via Fast Company)