My mind is buzzing right now, full of ideas that are all demanding my attention, begging to be written up. I don’t have time right now, but I thought I’d write down the headlines, both as a kind of “to do list” and also to give a sense of the stew of topics I’m spending time on:
- Why change.gov needs to use revision control
- Pathologies in the hive mind
- Why we need cloud data services, not just cloud database services
- Why our energy discussions will falter till we’re all using the same math
- My priority list for technology initiatives in the next administration.
Hopefully I’ll get a chance to write up all these posts this weekend, and get them out in the coming week.